SATURDAY, OCTOBER 22, 2016
HOLY NATIVITY SCHOOL (map)
(5286 Kalanianaole Hwy., Honolulu 96821)
next to Aina Haina Shopping Center
East Honolulu celebrates its fourth annual Great Pumpkin Festival!
Open to the public, this community event once again will include fun for the entire family. Admission is FREE!
- PUMPKIN PATCH: East Oahu’s largest pumpkin patch with over 2,500 locally grown pumpkins from Aloun Farms.
- KEIKI FUN ZONE: Children of all ages will be able to take part in a host of games, activities, and fall-themed arts & crafts.
- PETTING ZOO: Kids will enjoy petting and playing with the friendly, cuddly, farm animals.
- CRAFT VENDORS: Just in time for your holiday shopping...visit a host of vendors during this year's event!
- FOOD & BEVERAGES: Enjoy the flavors of All Kine Grindz, Bonfire Pizza, Haili’s Hawaiian Food, Ono Pops, and more.
- LIVE ENTERTAINMENT: Live music, dance performances and contests for kids will be the highlight on stage throughout the day.
Free parking is available at Aina Haina School and within the Aina Haina Community.